Advertisement

Drive naked

topic posted Fri, April 20, 2007 - 8:31 PM by  fundor
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have found that most truckers like looking down into my car and watching me get off
posted by:
fundor
Nashville
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Drive naked

Sun, April 29, 2007 - 5:41 PM
    I drive my rig nude often. Sometimes I play show and tell .
    • Re: Drive naked

Mon, April 30, 2007 - 8:19 PM
      Where jim. If I'm ever in your parts I'll be sure and let you know to look out ofr me. I tell ya though In these days of cell phones and internet tracking there's just not as much freedom as there use to be. I'm much more paranoid of getting repoted.
      • Unsu...

Tue, May 1, 2007 - 6:51 AM
        Ya just have to be coy about it. Like Kenny Rodgers says : you have to know when to hold up and when to fold up. When to walk away and when to run.
        This applys to a lot we do in life.
        Jim .

Fri, May 4, 2007 - 8:19 PM
          yeah its a subtle art. By the way aside from being repotted I would also hate to reported to. I'm just a dirty fucker I guess.

Fri, April 2, 2010 - 8:24 PM
            I drive my rig a lot in the nude. I also love to see others driving nude. I always have a way of letting know if interested. In fact this saturday afternoon I will be leaving the Eldersburg, MD. area. Heading to Corinth,MS. for a monday morning delivery. Then I will yank my tanker to LaPlace, LA.

Sat, May 1, 2010 - 9:39 AM
          I drive my semi in the nude a good bit. Or sometimes with a shirt. Like the other guy said , Quoting Kenny Rodgers. Later today I will be leaving MD. and headding for Jackson, TN. Then to Corinth, MS. Load delivers on monday/ morning. One overnighter on the way . Will be in TN. somewhere. After that I will be headding to La Place, LA.
          Oh yea I like to check out the seat covers of the 4 wheelers as they go by. My fantacys are with the men who drive, 4x4's and pick up trucks.
          If you have a CB.my handle is RunningBare.

Have fun and Drive Nude! : )
  • Unsu...

Sat, April 3, 2010 - 4:34 AM
    Although I admit it's a rush of sexual adrenaline because there's an element of risk, it is very easy to get distracted and have a bad accident that could end someone's life. I recall a few times cruising at passerby trucking drivers on the road and noticing my vehicle slightly swerve onto oncoming traffic -- real stupid!

It is much safer to hookup at a restop, climb inside your parked rig and enjoy an allnight fuck & suck fest. Yeah, yeah...I know there's a risk of getting arrested by an undercover cop, but we should be able to come up with a sophisticated form of communication that signals to each other that we're interested in getting our rocks off.

So guys, get creative and be safe!

Mon, April 5, 2010 - 6:26 AM
    I love driving naked. Sometimes I have a hardon other times I don't. I do get a lot of looks. Especially from truckdrivers.

Sat, January 22, 2011 - 12:19 AM
    Thats one of the reasons I always had a large car. so i could keep pace. I love driving naked late at night and the pull off somewhere and step out butt ass with a raging hardon
  • Unsu...

Fri, September 23, 2011 - 9:56 PM
    Nothing better than jumpin in the 4Runner naked and heading out for a drive totally nude. Sounds like a plan now.....

Recent topics in "gaytruckdrivers"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
love trucker cock offlinedmac 0 Yesterday, 2:08 AM
I -95 Tonopah area William 0 August 19, 2014
HOT GAY PHOTO BLOG , I-64 & I-75 Cocksucker 0 August 17, 2014
pig bottom in East Houston Faust 0 August 10, 2014